Agency Network of the Year Scoring System
The Agency Network of the Year Award is given to the Media Network whose members are the most successful overall for Entries in the Media Awards (in accordance with the below allocation of points).
Members of a Media Network for the purposes of the Media Network of the Year Award shall be those Companies which identify as part of an Agency Network in the Republic of Ireland and/or Northern Ireland.
All Entries in the Media Awards with a credited Media Agency are eligible to accrue points, regardless of the Entrant Company.
Notwithstanding this, the organisers shall have absolute discretion in determining a Media Network’s eligibility for this Special Award.
The allocation of points used to calculate the Agency Network of the Year Award is as follows:
- 10 Points for a Grand Prix
- 7 points for a Gold
- 5 points for a Silver
- 3 points for a Bronze
- 1 point for a shortlist position
The winner of the Agency Network of the Year Award will be the Network whose members accrue the most points for shortlisted and awarded Entries in The Media Awards, in accordance with the above allocation of points.
The total points accrued by each Network is calculated by adding the total points from The Media Awards awarded to members of a Network;
NB If an Entry is shortlisted and then goes on to win an Award, the shortlist point is no longer counted. So an entrant does not get points for being shortlisted AND winning a gold, silver or bronze award.
If a shortlisted or winning Entry has been credited to any one of the ‘Collaboration between Agency and Media Owner’ categories, the points awarded to the Entry will be halved.
Total tied points
In the case of a tie between Networks in the number of points won by their respective members, the winner will be determined in accordance with the following formula:
- The Network with the highest overall number of Gold Awards is the winner.
- If there is still a tie between Networks, then The Network with the highest number of Silver Awards is the winner.
- If there is still a tie between Networks, then The Network with the highest number of Bronze Awards is the winner.
- If there is still a tie between Networks, then the Media Network with the most shortlist points is the winner.