HOW TO ENTER
DEADLINE EXTENDED: MARCH 1st at 16:00
Please follow the headings of the entry templates when creating your own entries.
Format and design is up to you but you must follow the headings as laid out in the relevant template.
EXTENDED Entry Deadline
Thursday, March 1st 2018 @16:00
€150 + VAT @ 23%
Rising Star entries are free of charge
Click the chat bar in the bottom right of your screen for Live Chat support on any awards related queries from 10AM – 5PM Monday – Friday.
How to Submit Your Entry
NB The eligibility period for entries is Jan 1st 2017 – Dec 31st 2017.
If entries have activity outside of these dates please refer only to activity that took place within the eligibility period.
- Click HERE to enter now.
- Register your details if you are a new user – otherwise log in using your existing password.
- Choose the relevant category you wish to enter from the drop down menu.
- Upload your submission document here, making sure that it follows the headings set out in the relevant category template guide provided on our website.
- Enter the requested agency and client details. This information will be used to credit shortlisted contestants.
- Upload the required imagery. Agency, client, and project logos in hi-res Jpeg or png format. Again, This information will be used to credit shortlisted contestants.
- When you have completed all required fields click “add to cart”.
- You will be brought to the “review” screen where you may choose to “make another submission”, “print your applications” or “proceed to checkout”.
Hints and Tips
- Plan Ahead – Don’t leave it till the last minute. Draft an outline. Get your work reviewed by a colleague and consider appointing a ‘Media Awards Czar’ to oversee and manage your entry process
- Create a Story – We all like a clear narrative. Tell the judges your tale with a beginning middle and end.
- Follow the Brief – This sounds like an obvious one but if you don’t answer the questions you can’t get the marks – answer each section!
- Demonstrate Results – Every campaign has a goal and a target. What was it? Did you achieve it? Did something different happen?
The Media Awards are proudly supporting TABS