Deadline extended for entries – Wednesday, March 8th at 10am
Tips on how to write a good entry here
New for 2017 Categories
Two existing categories are being added to the ‘presentation stage’
These categories join the existing presentation categories
- Media Brand of the Year
- Sales Team of the Year
- Media Agency of the Year (ROI)
- Media Agency of the Year (NI)
- Agency Network of the Year
The interview days are currently scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday April 11th & 12th* at The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road.
*These dates are subject to change.
Media Brand of the Year
The criteria for judging Media Brand of the Year have been updated. The criteria are available here.
Who Can Enter?
The Awards are open to all media owners, advertisers and advertising agencies operating in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
Organisations MUST enter with the permission of the relevant client.
Campaigns must have commenced between January 1st 2016 and December 31st 2016
Entries will be accepted in the categories shown here
In addition, a ‘Grand Prix’ prize may be awarded at the judges’ discretion to one outstanding entry. It will be selected from all relevant category winners.
Provided that it is relevant, a campaign CAN be entered into multiple categories.
The Entry Process:
- Submissions should not exceed 1,600 words
- Submissions can also be submitted in video format. NB the format of a video entry MUST follow the same template as a written submission.
- Entries will ONLY be accepted via our online entry form.
- Attachments – images/charts/video etc. can be submitted as part of an entry provided they are relevant.
- The extended closing date for entries is Wednesday, March 8th @ 10am
A complete entry should contain the following elements
- One completed entry form for each entry
- The appropriate entry fee
- Your submission
- Any relevant attachments – charts, images, audio, video etc (Please keep these to a minimum and attach a list of any attachments)
Complete entries (including attachments) will be accepted using our bespoke online entry system in the following way.
Upload Via Online Form
Using the bespoke OpenWater online entry system – submitting your entry is very straightforward
- Prepare your entry (making sure to follow the entry template for the relevant category)
- Put the entry into PDF (or similar) or video format
- Gather any attachments
- Fill in your contact details in the online entry system
- Upload your entry as an attachment following the instructions online
The Fee for each individual Entry is €150 + VAT @ 23% and the following payment methods will be accepted:
Online Payment – This is our preferred method of payment. You can pay online via credit card in our new online entry system
- Cheque – please make payable to “Alchemy Event Management Ltd”
- Telephone – payment can be made via credit card over the phone (+353 1 284 6096)
All Entry Fees MUST be paid before the closing date of Wednesday, March 8th 2017 for entries to be deemed valid
Invoices will be issued for all entries received.
FOR REFERENCE ONLY: The templates for structuring your submissions can be downloaded here
- Entries should not exceed 1,600 words (+ Attachments) and are divided into a number of sections. PLEASE KEEP ADDITIONAL ATTACHMENTS TO A MINIMUM – ONLY INCLUDE IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE ESSENCE OF THE RESEARCH (NO DATA TABLES/TRANSCRIPTS ETC.)
- All sections must be covered for a complete entry.
Please note that all judges will sign a confidentiality agreement with regard to all information which arises within entries.
Tips on how to write a good entry can be seen here
Judging will be broken up to ensure that all advertising agency entries will be judged by a panel of media owners and all media agency entries will be judged by a panel of advertising agency representatives.
The judging panel will be split into a number of sub groups so that
- Each judge is reviewing a manageable number of entries
- Confidentiality issues are respected
NB – all of the entries in any particular category will be judged by the same sub group of judges – Categories will NEVER be split amongst different judge.
Terms & Conditions and FAQs can be viewed here