Who Can Enter?
The Awards are open to all media owners, advertisers and advertising agencies operating in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland
Organisations MUST enter with the permission of the relevant client
Campaigns must have commenced between January 1st 2013 and December 31st 2013
Entries will be accepted in the categories shown here
In addition, a ‘Grand Prix’ prize may be awarded at the judges’ discretion to one outstanding entry. It will be selected from all category winners.
Provided that it is relevant, a campaign CAN be entered into multiple categories.
The Entry Process:
- Submissions should not exceed 1,600 words
- Attachments – images/charts/video etc. can be submitted as part of an entry provided they are relevant.
- Entries will be accepted via email or by USB stick.
- The closing date for entries is Thurs Feb 27th 2014 @ 6PM
A complete entry should contain the following elements
- One completed entry form for each entry
- The appropriate entry fee
- Your submission
- Any relevant attachments – charts, images, audio, video etc (Please keep these to a minimum and attach a list of any attachments)
Complete entries (including attachments) will be accepted in the following formats
1. CD / Memory Stick
- All entry details can be burned onto a CD or memory stick and submitted via post/courier
- The official entry form can be completed manually and then scanned and copied to CD/Memory Stick
If you wish to post/courier items, please send them to:
Media Awards 2014
Alchemy Event Management
4 Rogan’s Court
- Entry forms, submissions, attachments etc. can be submitted via email to: email@example.com
- Soft copy entries should be submitted as PDF files.
- Entries will NOT be considered to have been accepted until the appropriate fee has been received.
The Fee for each individual Entry is €135 + VAT @ 23% and the following payment methods will be accepted:
- Cheque / Money Order – please make payable to “Alchemy Event Management”
- Telephone - payment can be made via credit card over the phone (+353 1 284 6096)
Invoices will be issued for all entries received.
The Entry Form and template for structuring your submissions can be downloaded here.
- Entries should not exceed 1,600 words (+ Attachments) and are divided into a number of sections. PLEASE KEEP ADDITIONAL ATTACHMENTS TO A MINIMUM – ONLY INCLUDE IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE ESSENCE OF THE RESEARCH (NO DATA TABLES/TRANSCRIPTS ETC.)
- All sections must be covered for a complete entry. An entry template can be downloaded here.
- For hints and comments from the 2013 judges on how to write a good entry please click here.
Please note that all judges will sign a confidentiality agreement with regard to all information which arises within entries.
The judging panel can be viewed here.
Tips on how to write a good entry can be seen here
Judging will be broken up to ensure that all advertising agency entries will be judged by a panel of media owners and all media agency entries will be judged by a panel of advertising agency representatives.
Terms & Conditions and FAQs can be viewed here