“I saw the future of Irish Media and its name has many of yours written on it”.
As someone with a long passion for this business, my heart was lifted by many of the people that I heard …or heard about…. presenting their business strategies and creative ideas over the two days last week.
I and many of my fellow judges, reflected on the high standard of thinking, the ingenuity, a drive to push the boundaries and also the confidence of a whole new generation of media people, on both the agency and sales side”. Peter McPartlin – Judging Chair, Media Awards 2022
The Media Awards Showcase is a selection of five of the very best Gold Winners at Media Awards 2022, as selected by Peter McPartlin, Jury Chair.
Each winner will present for 15 minutes and there will be a group Q&A at the end
The Five Gold Winners Are:
- Best Media Campaign Large Spark Foundry HSE – Changing Lives at the Speed of COVID
- Best Research Initiative Mediacom Dulux – Adding colour to the DIY craze for Dulux
- Best Media Launch Campaign Havas Media – Science Foundation Ireland Creating Our Future
- Media Brand of the Year DMG Media
- Best Use of Sponsorship PHD Media Guinness #NeverSettle
In addition to the Winners’ Showcase, we are delighted to have an inspirational and insightful talk with Gordon Newman, Founder of Omnichannel Stories on the topic of “How do Retailers Sleep at Night?”
Gordon was Go-to Market Director at Life Style Sports. leading the Marketing and eCommerce teams for over 10 years. During that time Life Style Sports grew from a standing start to becoming a leader in online retail in retail in Ireland.
Fireside Chat Panel
How to invest in your brand by investing in diverse creators and communities.
Moderated by Dave Winterlich, Strategy Director at Dentsu the session will cover
- What proactive strategies are brands/agencies/industry bodies using to ensure more diversity and inclusion in advertising AND output practices?
- What are the key challenges that brands face when approaching a DE&I strategy for their brand?
- How have these strategies been embraced and applied?
- What success stories and learnings are we seeing?
Kara McClure Global Partnerships Director | Chair, Mindshare Roots – Mindshare UK
Juliet McCutcheon Sales Director Channel – Factory
Gordon Newman Founder Omnichannel – Stories
Zbyszek Zalinski Diversity and Inclusion Lead – RTE
Nadia Karin Senior Art Director CORE Creative
More panellist to be announced shortly
1345 Chair’s Intro
1350 Media Awards Winners Case Studies
1535 Fireside Chat
1630 Drinks Reception
Single tickets €40
Three ticket bundle €100
Five ticket bundle €150
For larger numbers please contact email@example.com
Drinks and nibbles will be served.